Tuesday, November 24, 2009

bye srikll !!

Well..hi again ..but this time is not really a good news lo..i m changing skul..!!i dun wan..but i hav no choise..to this school dunno wat name i think its spell lyk wesley methodist klang or sumthing like that la..oh ya..n this is also gonna be the last note b4 i leave to london !!dunno y..though tomoro is my flight in morning..but i dun feel exicted..i normally doo..no idea y..oh ya..today i also went to willy kor kor salon to straighten my hair !!m damn happy now..dunno y..i just like to hav straight hair..seriously..i miss 2omega though this year is a hard year for me..those who i tell my secrets to like lin yng should know why is this hard..not bcos of changing school or whatever ..it all happen on one friday noon..when i was supper sick..vomitted ,fever ,sore troat ,cough ,flu..its also when zu jin n daniel kim fighted..after that day..my hard life beginss..i really want to know the reaasons..but..have tried to ask amanda but she didnt tell..so ...nvm..seriously i m really gonna miss u guys !! 1 n 2 omega..thanks 4 all the sweet n bitter memories..i will always remember my high school years espeacially form 1 & 2..all my ex pet bro !! thanks alott..very much..and also my gal frens ..chi kay ..rosalyn..amanda..khai qi..yen yee..the 13 girls !!luv u guys ..MUAKS

(ps/if there is any spelling mistakes..sorry..)

LOVE,
HUI YEE

No comments:

Post a Comment